• No distracting items stuck in the hair, including nets, pins, curlers, picks, combs, etc.
• No sideburns below the earlobes
• Hair must be clean and well-groomed
• Boys’ hair is not to extend past the bottom of a dress shirt collar.
• No distracting hairstyles (unnatural color, Mohawk, fauxhawk, extreme spikes, etc.)
• No symbols, designs, or initials are to be cut into hair.
"If the principal determines that a student’s grooming or clothing violates the school’s dress code, the student will be given an opportunity to correct the problem at school. If not corrected, the student may be assigned to in-school suspension for the remainder of the day, until the problem is corrected, or until a parent or designee brings an acceptable change of clothing to the school. Repeated offenses may result in more serious disciplinary action in accordance with the Student Code of Conduct. "